This course is designed for our hypermobile clients, once they have completed their program with a practitioner either 1:1 in person or 1:1 online. Please use this course as a resource pool to ensure that you maintain the results gained in your main program. Remember, you always have access to your practitioner if you need them.
This section introduces you to the deload.
This section houses some of the educational content you will have learned.
The Hypermobility Hierarchy
This section teaches you how to use the Hypermobility hierarchy to create your own sessions and to know what to focus on.
Going to a commerical gym program - Foundations
- [Week 1] – Where to start
- Your log book for the gym
- What weights and reps?
- Push day – intro to the exercises
- Leg day – intro to the exercises
- Pull day – intro to the exercises
- [Week 2] – Using last weeks data to tweak our gym reps
- Adding in a maintenance session
- How to squat
- [Week 3] – Feeling the weight
- The last week of the Gym foundation
- Our current split
- [Main program] – week 1
- New exercises in the main gym program
- Introduction to kettlebell training
- [Main program] – week 2
- How to Deadlift