Hello, welcome to the De-load!
The following course was designed for a few reasons:
- To help you transition back into the world to enjoy your life, now that your journey with us at The Fibro Guy starts to come to an end.
- To help you become self-sufficient in keeping the results you have gained over the last few months.
- To give you lifetime accesses to the resources you may need as the years go by.
Whilst we are big on fostering self-sufficiency for our clients so that you can focus on living your best life with the tools you have learnt, please also note that your practitioner is always there for you at any point down the line, should you ever need them. So, please keep in touch with us and let us know how you are doing.
This Client De-load course is meant for two of our client types, to help arm you with a maintenance framework to keep you recovered:
- Our Fibromyalgia clients.
- Our generalised chronic pain clients.
The format of the de:load will likely change over time as we add more and more to it. So, if you feel anything is missing from the de-load that you think would help you or other people, then please drop a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know: this way we can add it in.
This section introduces you to the deload.
This section houses some of the educational content you will have learned.
Going to a commerical gym program - Foundations
- [Week 1] – Where to start
- Your log book for the gym
- What weights and reps?
- Push day – intro to the exercises
- Leg day – intro to the exercises
- Pull day – intro to the exercises
- [Week 2] – Using last weeks data to tweak our gym reps
- Adding in a maintenance session
- How to squat
- [Week 3] – Feeling the weight
- Our current split
- The last week of the Gym foundation
- How to deadlift