This course is designed for our clients, once they have completed their program with a practitioner either 1:1 in person or 1:1 online. Please use this course as a resource pool to ensure that you maintain the results gained in your main program. Remember, you always have access to your practitioner if you need them.
This section introduces you to the deload.
This section houses some of the educational content you will have learned.
Going to a commerical gym program - Foundations
- [Week 1] – Where to start
- Your log book for the gym
- What weights and reps?
- Push day – intro to the exercises
- Leg day – intro to the exercises
- Pull day – intro to the exercises
- [Week 2] – Using last weeks data to tweak our gym reps
- Adding in a maintenance session
- How to squat
- [Week 3] – Feeling the weight
- Our current split
- The last week of the Gym foundation
- How to deadlift